Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

that wasn't that hard. i imagine i could do a much better job if i took more time. what do you guys think?

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
WOW! Very nice!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
good job

Its late night for me too and Im bored, Lets make it a photoshop :wink: :twisted:

You like the new blue clear corners :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I see the beginnings of a t-shirt group buy.....anyone interested? should I put some numbers together?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cool! Did you do that in Photoshop or illustator? I want one in silver.....

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well now, i can do much better if i take some time. that one originally had my friend standing on the windshield "surfing". I'll see what I can rustle up today or tomorrow that might look a little nicer. Cleaner lines and such.

And yes, it was all done in photoshop.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Seriously, if you can create it in a higher-res version, or larger (approx 10 x 12"???) I can investigate getting t-shirts printed. Maybe the celica.supra.com logo on the front pocket area, and your art on the back?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can totally create a higher res version, that was scaled down from 1500xsomething, so yeah.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My friend did this one a few months ago, it has a more 'cartoony' look. What do you guys think of that?

·
Registered
75 Posts
You obviously have some skills to draw such cleanlined stuff in Photoshop in 20 minutes. You should do it for a living.

I bow to your Photoshop work. And I'll take a copy of the 300dpi if thats ok! Now that you've done all the work, I can change the colors in about 3 secs.

Fray

my 6m arrived yesterday!

·
Registered
790 Posts
That's sweet (needs to be black, though :wink: ), but does it remind anybody of Grand Theft Auto 3 artwork? Or have I just gone to long without sleep again...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i took some more good-profile pics tonight, i'll try flash this time - my friend recommended it over photoshop and i can understand why.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
id like a version of that first pic in black or white on a shirt.

depending on price, maybe a series of colors, one for each day of the week ;) :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want that on a t-shirt too!!

slip: I like your original a lot more than the "cartoony" look personally. Maybe if you could do a drawing of the whole car from the same angle. That would look really sweet. Red looks good too. that is seriously really awesome.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zo said:
I want that on a t-shirt too!!

slip: I like your original a lot more than the "cartoony" look personally. Maybe if you could do a drawing of the whole car from the same angle. That would look really sweet. Red looks good too. that is seriously really awesome.
in progress:
http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1438

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've contacted some vendors and will be getting pricing for a possible t-shirt buy in the near future. I'm thinking of the celicasupra.com logo on the front pocket area, and slip's design on the back. As soon as I can figure out if it's economical or not, I'll let you guys know. we'll also have to find some way to agree on a design that we'd all buy (those of you with black mkii's would you buy the red design? do we do it in b&w only?)

I'll keep everyone posted,
KeithD

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i've taken a bunch of different shots of my p-type and can psot them when youg et more info and perhaps have a poll about which shot they'd like best.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just wanted to say that I really liked your original graphic. It is minimalism at it's finest! The Clean lines and color are totaly modern art, I love It! If your "in progress" image keeps with a similar style (just maybe cleaner) it would be totaly cool too! I would want a T-Shirt with one of those images. So if there is a group buy, I'm in! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts