Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My names Seth, I'm 20 year old apprentice mechanic and the MK2 Supra has been my dream car for years now and after a lot of debating, I said f*ck it and bought one just before winter started haha got a whopping total of 3 weeks to drive it before putting her away for storage because of dreadful Canadian winters :32: oh and I live near the Niagara Falls area in case any of you guys are close by!

I kept procrastinating on finally making an introductory thread but shes a Super Deep Red 1985 Celica Supra, 6MGE swap (not much done to the motor), lots of suspension goodies, full Brullen exhaust + Thorley headers, redone interior. Big plans for her.
I cant post links to pics yet cause I havent posted enough lmao but my instagram for it is @tomatosoupra

·
Founding Member
6,229 Posts
Welcome. Had some good meets in Toronto but I haven't been in years so I don't know how many are left there or what the activity level is like anymore. Hopefully you can connect with the Toronto area peeps.

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Seth, Welcome to the forums!! And Congrats!!

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Hey Chris - welcome to the forums and looking forward to seeing some shots of your build (and maybe running into you in Toronto in August).

Welcome. Had some good meets in Toronto but I haven't been in years so I don't know how many are left there or what the activity level is like anymore. Hopefully you can connect with the Toronto area peeps.
https://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?120905-2019-Toronto-Supra-Meet-(photos)

You could say a few folks still get together from time to time...

--billyM

·
Registered
155 Posts
looked your Insta up and looks like you got a nice ride. I like the stance and the wheels are cool too.
Interior looks great. Like the leather and fabric seats. Never seen that done before.
What LED headlights did you use?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts