Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He told me he would send a "Minty" Toyota grill badge 5/12 for $20 priority mail.

I have called him twice and he promised to send them that day. Almost two months later and nothing. Tried to get my money from PayPal, but he has no money in his account. I am going to try the credit card company next. If it was not going to tie up the police for such a stupid thing I would contact them.

Oh well, another asshole has been found. As someone else had told me, ban his stupid ass.

Kiss your money goodbye, I did. I hope that we never cross pathes, I do not forget....

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I may have one that I can send you.

I dont think it is mint original but I think its one I have refinished in the past.

Does it have to be the gold lettering, mine may be white...but again I have to check.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you 84ptype, but I had a really good member "sickntwstdtoy" give me one. I just wanted everyone to know to avoid a less than desireable member.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i try to warn you guys this guy was an asshole i hope you do run into him give him a good smack for me for wasting my time

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He responded with a promise to repay me about a month ago. He explained he had just got out of prison. Still no money.

so what did you need i am sorry i was in jail for the past 90 days

ok i will have to wait till i get paid i am sorry about that i had a warrant out for no show in court and well they got me

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
always contact russ around the PA n MD area, he just sold me the wiring harness for my supra, u cant expect more quality service anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Russ and I have done some business, I owe him for a part at the moment. He is a stand up guy. Unlike this fellow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts