Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

got my Braid Rims in Today. Actually came in yesterday, but Canada Customs Decided to get Anal with me. Michael has his already and Christian is going to the airport to pick them up as i write this. Chads'll be in on Monday. Wow... :D ...what can I say....These things are awesome. They all came with 2 wheel cleaners, lugs and for 8 euros we got locking lugs. I'm going to get my Yoko ES100's on Monday...I'll update the picture site then...Till then you just have to settle with this:

http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/supra...order=&.view=t&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/

George
84 6m
89T

·
Registered
351 Posts
um..........................DAYUM!!!!! those are amazing! I love the center cap! very 8)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wow I had no idea they look so nice,
wish I could have had funds for the group buy!

really nice hope to see them on the car soon 8)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
O M G George dude, those are.......... damn, i'm speachless... nice wheels... Mang,, I want some of those...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Great looking wheels! 8) What do they weigh?

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Nice rims. Makes me want to upgrade my rims now. Damn maybe next year as funds permit.

I will try to make it the next Supra meet to check them out.

I like your black '84, I miss mine. I some times think I should have never got rid of it.

karaki check out my site and you'll see mine.

rsdeo

·
Registered
310 Posts
HOLLY COW SHIT!!!!!! :shock: :shocked!:

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
karaki

I'll try to make it, but as I told your friend Nick I work only Saturday and Sunday. This leaves only Monday to Friday open so I miss quit a bit because everything goes on on the weekends.

My rims are okay, there is quit a long story to them. I think yours are better looking though. Maybe next year I'll get a set of 18s or bigger. I'll see whats out there, but first I want to get a V8 Limited 4Runner to go with the '85 and Tacoma.

Looking forward to hooking up and seeing all your cars.

rsdeo.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:crazyeye: :shock: :shocked!: WOW those rims look sooo freakin good 8) . They kinda look like Malloys old rims, which I believe they are Supra_luvas rims now

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Anticipation is making me weak :!: The timing couldn't be better. I had 2 of my old AVSi's go flat on me last week...they are so bald :!: I ordered my tires, but they won't be in until the end of the week (Thursday or Friday). Didn't have quite enough to get the S03's, so I had to settle for the AVS Sports. I found a shop that deals with a lot of custom racing wheels, and they guarantee no scratches :evil: or they buy me a new wheel :!:

James, what did you mean when you said they are or need to be reverse mounted?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
George, I assume those pics are of one of the 17x9's. How wide is that lip? It looks huge 8)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I was showing my 6 yr old son the pics of your wheels. He was very excited and wants to go to the airport to pick them up with me. Gotta love kids that love cars! I will have my phone on me all week so they should be able to contact me. Thanks again George.

I really like the way they did the stepped lip on those 17's. I really don't think it is going to look much different than the reversed lip on my 16's. By the way, the black looks awesome. Can't wait to see pics of the chrome shadow and glitter :!:

Oh yea...the center cap is Pure Sweetness!!! My wife thought that was very cool.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts