Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
8,745 Posts
If you just want replacement rubber line cheap, I'd call around to the local part stores. You should be able to get some aftermarket ones fairly cheap.

· Administrator
8,745 Posts
I would get them straight thru Techna-fit I only paid $105 for all 8 and only like $50 for the rear 4. From what I can tell they never seem to charge the same price twice. Their website is www.techna-fit.com IIRC. Toy-1340 is the part number you want.

· Administrator
8,745 Posts
The "rear 4" I'm refering too are the 4 lines for the rear suspension (2 per corner). The orginal lines I ordered from Technafit wouldn't work in the rear (wrong fittings on the ends). After several weeks of calling them about it I just ended up just buying them to complete the set.

· Administrator
8,745 Posts
The lines I got were just plained screwed up. Heck they even admitted it over the phone. They keep promising my new lines would be coming next week, and they never came :roll:. I just gave up and ordered new ones so I'll have them. Whatever drawings they have for the lines is correct. So far I'm the only one I've heard of that has this problem. If you want to check them when you get them the lines should be;

Front inside (long line) female to female
front outside (short line) male to male
rear body to arm line (short line) female to female
rear caliper line (med line) female to male

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.