Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Speak and Spell

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it matter?

Do the other rotors not let you stop any good or wut? Is OEM better than the aftermarket slotted or drilled?

· Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I just gradumatated from a school high. J/k but i would like to be able to stop fast if i had to, i plan on getting the carbon fiber brake pads and the stainless steel brake lines.

· Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Alright, if you wanna be gay about my usage of the word what, thats fine. Cant believe you take it that personaly. I use my words more carefuly for harvard boy. But anyways, I guess you could say I drive my car hard half and half. I drive normal untill some little civic or anything else decides they wanna race. Never been to the track, I wana finish my car befor I do that. And I dont know about the third option. Havent really thought about it. I think Im just gunna get oem rotors then with the carbon fiber brake pads and the stainless steel brake lines. Does that sound good?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.