Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Although the world was hoping for the highly anticipated Supra debut, the 2018 Detroit Auto Show has instead been blessed with the 2019 Toyota Avalon.

As the most Lexus-like Toyota in the Japanese automaker’s lineup, this big flagship sedan is now in its fifth generation and continues to be made in America. Here are five things you need to know about the 2019 Toyota Avalon.
Read more about the Brand New 2019 Toyota Avalon Debuts: 5 Things You Need to Know at AutoGuide.com.

·
Founding Member
6,259 Posts
The grille looks like a wide mouth bass.Common design,lately.
I was thinking it was an electric shaver made in the shape of a car. Funny tho that grill sizes have been on the increase lately in a lot of car brands. Up to an extent, I've been liking it. Through the 1990s, grills kept getting smaller and smaller until some cars had no grill area at all, getting all their air somehow from underneath the front of the car. I wondered how some cars kept from overheating or how the air con even worked. It was refreshing to see some grill opening again, especially with summers in Texas. In the 2010s, grills are back making up for lost time and Toyota/Lexus must be feeling particularly repentant. I was looking at another picture of the Avalon tho and it looked like most of that farm acreage was actually fake and wouldn't let air through. That's just not right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts