1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
I also saw that advertised on Youtube and thought it was brilliant. Another must have tool yeah!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also saw that advertised on Youtube and thought it was brilliant. Another must have tool yeah!
Simply BRILLIANT & Brilliantly SIMPLE !!!

My kind of tool/engineering...

Cheers,

·
Founding Member
6,332 Posts
Pretty cool idea. And what's that one little picture? So it works as a bottle opener too? I seem to recall we had a tool of the week thread once upon a time. Maybe should resurrect that?

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
2 Thumbs Up for that Phil !!

Pretty cool idea. And what's that one little picture? So it works as a bottle opener too? I seem to recall we had a tool of the week thread once upon a time. Maybe should resurrect that?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
" And what's that one little picture?
When I originally bookmarked the link for myself... there would be a Demonstration Video in the link but it doesn't seem to be happening on the CS site...

Don't have time ATM... but I'll see if I can find the demo link & post it...

Cheers,

·
Super Moderator
10,479 Posts
"Are you often face this embarrassing situation? When you try to screw the nut find the bolt has much burr. Usually you will take arduous hammer to hit it to be tapered edge."

Some great engrish there.

I usually just solve this problem with a flap wheel grinder and a tiny triangle file to clean up the threads.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts