Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Yes, I read it pretty much every day. I haven't bought anything yet (no time, too far, or most likely no discretionary cash). There are some very cool cars that show up every now and then.

Still hoping that Crown wagon will show up near me!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Yes, I read it pretty much every day. I haven't bought anything yet (no time, too far, or most likely no discretionary cash). There are some very cool cars that show up every now and then.

Still hoping that Crown wagon will show up near me!
Read it close to everyday - thanks to Greg - lots of great cars - some I've never even heard of.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Very cool little car, though I never cared for the interior ergonomics.

Doubt youll find better than this example.

No need to thank me.... I enjoy that site from time to time and felt some folks here wld appreciate it as well.

Did anybody catch the white 83P mk2 listed this past summer? I was away and didnt have time to mention it here.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
That's an amazing car there!!! It's easy to forget that VW is so big, they are all over in other parts fo the world. I don't get it really, they make some decent cars but nothing that really envokes passion...of course I drive a Chrysler so what do I know. LOL:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
...Did anybody catch the white 83P mk2 listed this past summer? I was away and didnt have time to mention it here.
Yeah I saw it - CS got a mention from Dean here - it's still up - here's the link: http://bringatrailer.com/2009/05/07/bat-exclusive-blue-plate-1983-toyota-supra/

Nope. Must have come up while I was traveling!
Jeff - this is inexcusable - lol

I test drove several VW's, and while the performance was snappy - I never found the styling a match for me.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Yes, I spent a month in Ireland/England and I really really missed having a reliable internet connection available. I think I was suffering withdrawal symptoms by the time I got back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts