1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
and way to many more useless ones to go
Well, since you're taking requests, I'd like to put one in for, hmmm, let's see, Sean Penn, Bill Maher, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Janene Garafalo, Keith Olberman, Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, Ted Turner, Robert Redford...

Totally inappropriate, I know, I apologize, RIP Brittany Murphy.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well, since you're taking requests, I'd like to put one in for, hmmm, let's see, Sean Penn, Bill Maher, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Janene Garafalo, Keith Olberman, Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, Ted Turner, Robert Redford...

Totally inappropriate, I know, I apologize, RIP Brittany Murphy.
i can agree with all but tim robbins cause he kicked ass in top gun and cmon who didnt like the shawshank redemption?!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
cardiac arrest, too young to die.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
We'd all like death to have a guaranteed age on it when it'll happen, but it don't.

Cardiac arrest caused by what exactly? I don't think we know that yet. If she was using some kinda drugs then naw, she won't too young to die. When you don't take care of your body it dies, just like the Supra or that pet cat Snickers.

That' why men should not drink more than 24 Budweisers in a day haha.

·
Registered
304 Posts
We'd all like death to have a guaranteed age on it when it'll happen, but it don't.

Cardiac arrest caused by what exactly? I don't think we know that yet. If she was using some kinda drugs then naw, she won't too young to die. When you don't take care of your body it dies, just like the Supra or that pet cat Snickers.

That' why men should not drink more than 24 Budweisers in a day haha.
After reading a little more about the death, it sounds more and more like it was natural causes -- remains to be seen, I'd say -- so she might be that rare case of an actor/actress dying young without any other 'factors' involved.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i can agree with all but tim robbins cause he kicked ass in top gun and cmon who didnt like the shawshank redemption?!
Shawshank Redemption is one of my favorite all-time movies, I've probably watched it 20 times. Still don't like the dude's politics, but it's ok sometimes to separate the actor from the role...

Oh, damn, I can't believe I didn't include Rosie O'Donnell in my list...

·
Registered
137 Posts
or Mel Gibson, Rip Torn, Woody Allen, Sarah Jessica Parker? you know we could do this all day!

·
Registered
684 Posts
R.I.P. my buddy just pass last sunday...27 years old. crashed his honda fit. was the youngest in the family of 6 brothers and sisters. family all messed up right now...didnt seen so much crying in a long time. always a tragedy when good people go before their time. R.I.P

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Dude, Mel Gibson?... whats wrong with you!
He's alright in my books after seeing this:
Hilarious! :zzzzz:

Who knows, could be 7mgte hidin in there, or worse!

Looks like he's lookin back at the officers walkin up to his car after gettin pulled over...."Fucking Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson
To police officer James Mee, after arrest for drunken driving in Malibu July 2006

·
Registered
137 Posts
IMO Mel Gibson has done a few good movies, and seeing him behind the wheel of a Cressida(if it was really him and not a look-a-like)it definately moves him up a peg but after The Passion of the Christ i believe he deserves to be on the list!

·
Registered
137 Posts
it looks like it has taken a detour into there, but hey it could be worse! we coulda turned it into a thread about Andy Dick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts