Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
karaki said:
Hmmm...never saw your pipes. Can you take a picture...curious as to how Brullen built the 'pipes only system.

I'm sorry guys but haven't been doing any follow up on these, been insanely busy lately. From what I know everyone should have received their systems by now, if you have any questions/concerns let me know asap...thanks again.
Sure cana nd I actually have will try to post them by Thursday.

Although in the pics posted by Shokashuki on page 8 you can see that one is plain stainless, and the other is painted black.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Snake2715 said:
karaki said:
Hmmm...never saw your pipes. Can you take a picture...curious as to how Brullen built the 'pipes only system.

I'm sorry guys but haven't been doing any follow up on these, been insanely busy lately. From what I know everyone should have received their systems by now, if you have any questions/concerns let me know asap...thanks again.
Sure cana nd I actually have will try to post them by Thursday.

Although in the pics posted by Shokashuki on page 8 you can see that one is plain stainless, and the other is painted black.
My pipes are black from the Cat to the point just before the tips w/the tips nice and shiny. The section with the resonator is all black as is the actual muffler section.
Sho

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Had received mine almost as soon as I hit the send button on the PM. Waited until I was able to give it some miles before I made a comment.

It was a good thing I replaced my factory - The exhaust had holes in it from rust. The sound of the Brullen initially was louder than I had expected. (I initially wanted a super quiet exhaust.. old age and an old 85 with Swiss HKS exhaust will do that to you.)

Took out to get e-checked this AM. Man it sounds sweet. Passed e-check with the still new exhaust smell. :lol: I've gotten a lot of compliments on the sound. Of course the e-check people are amazed at the condition of the car.

Many thanks George!

Regards,
James R

141 - 144 of 144 Posts