Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Be careful with that bird stuff on your car. That stuff is real gritty and will scratch your paint up big time if you rush to get it off. The best trick I saw and use is to wet a rag or paper towels, drape it over and let it soak for about 5 minutes. Then you can rinse it off with the hose.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Strange Coincidence

Welcome to The Toilet Pete! heh, heh, :laugh:

Strange Coincidence: just this morning, my buddy Johnny was complaining about all the bird shit on his green Suburu Outback. He claims that the birds are more attracted to some colors than others.

As evidence, he cites that a past girlfriend he lived with had a silver car. His green and her silver car were parked side-by-side under a power line. (My house was designed also with the power line going right over my driveway -- GRRRR!!). Anyway, birds always shit on his green car and ignored her silver car. Now there is a tin foil hat conspiracy!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Johnny's right, birds instinctively aim for water, i.e. blue or green painted vehicles.

·
Registered
311 Posts
you guys ever notice that right after you wash your car you go inside for just a minute and come back out and there is a fresh pile of shit waiting i hate that.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
you guys ever notice that right after you wash your car you go inside for just a minute and come back out and there is a fresh pile of shit waiting i hate that.
That was me. Sry. I couldn't hold it anymore, but I coiled it nicely on your hood like a DQ cone. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts