Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Buffalo or WNY area owners to plan a meet for the spring.....reply.

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Check out www.torontosupraclub.com...i know it's not buffalo, but a couple of the bufallo members make it down once in a while. We have monthly meets with 30+cars, plus a big 3 day meet in august (around 60+cars).

The MKII guys meet up a few times throughout the year along with a couple guys from Buffalo and even as far as Ottowa.

It's a blast...you have to make it down...PM me or send me an email: [email protected] if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Hey man, what's up? Good to see another area member! I am in contact with only one other guy who lives in Tonawanda. It gets lonely being a Supra fan in WNY. I know there are more local owners but damned if I can find them. Like George (karaki) said, the Toronto scene is awesome and I'm a member of the Toronto Supra Club. You just missed the Nov mini meet (1st friday of every month). PM me and we'll swap phone numbers.

Later,

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
You can count on a few members from Ontario coming down to a meet if it is in the Buffalo area.

We have a very active Supra club here in the Toronto area. Monthly mini-meets see about 50-70 people showing up. Usually about 30 Supras there, while some drive their "other" cars. The big Toronto Supra Club Annual Meet is always in August, so plan on coming up for that.

We're lucky to have a very dedicated core of Mk2 owners here, with about twenty that come out fairly regularly and another dozen that show up from time to time. We organize a couple of meets specific to the Mk2 Supra every summer. We usually go drag racing one night and for cruises on some country roads during the day.

Looking forward to meeting you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts