1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Thats why you stop doing burnouts once the front wheels get moving.... I'm quite surprised [and frightened] how badly that roof gave in... Imagine no seat belt and ending up crushed on the dash...

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Ouch!!!!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
what happen? did i pop a tire?? no dumbass u just fucked up, never attemp to do a burnout with a fucking tree in your way.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Wow roof is scary, made me laugh thou. Doesn't look like he even hit the breaks till he went in the ditch

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
The way it's lying on the ditch probably collapsed the windshield just perfectly. The back of the cab is standing strong and it probably designed to be the strong point, I mean that is where your head would be.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:eekfacepalm::duh::rolleyes: I wonder what his daddy's reaction was after finding out what happened to the truck :zzzzz:

Those are very nice trucks, not sure about structural integrity though.

What a dip shit. Spendy mistake.
You have to remember, that is one heavy ass truck too :duh:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Can you say: High center of gravity? - That's what happens when you think a truck is a car.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Dad, this deer jumped out from nowhere and I had to swerve to avoid it! It was sooooo close, and I was sooooo scared. :sadsmilie LOL Good Luck I say! Te he he.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Dad, this deer jumped out from nowhere and I had to swerve to avoid it! It was sooooo close, and I was sooooo scared. :sadsmilie LOL Good Luck I say! Te he he.
A deer? Here it's hunting season. If I had a son and he told me that crap I'd still beat his ass into the ground. He should've hit the deer and threw him on back the truck haha. You don't swerve out the way, that's good eatin.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts