Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear through the grape vine that you are the one making these? Dont see this in any of your catalogs so I figured that I would ask. I sent you an email on a couple other things but no reply.

Would like some Info please.

Robert

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Robert,

when did you sent this email? I have not received any email from you yet (that I know of)...sorry for making it seem like i didn't want to respond :(.

I don't readily stock these so didn't really want to advertise it. Are you looking for a 7M or 1J version. I'm 90% sure I'm out of stock on the 7M version but can double check my storage.

If its out of stock will take some time for me to get replacements; what sort of time frame were you looking at?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Huge Hurry but one of the guys over on Supraforums posted a Pic of this up and said that you were the person to talk too about them. Im ofcourse looking for the 7M version as I hope it looks exactly like the Pic above. Do you remember what the Price on these are?

Also, I emailed you about 4 days ago in ref to camber Adjustment bracket and the front plate that covers the Intercooler. Its where the hood latch is and covers that entire area.

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Robert...i hate to be a pain but can u please re-send the email. I checked my spam bin and nothing there either...i'm sure u got the right address but just incase: [email protected].

I'm not 'in the office' so i'll get it in a few hours. I'll answer questions on the manifold and post the pix of the ones i have later tonight.

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Image00001.jpg

Robert...sent you an email but just incase you don't have it: here is the unit I sell. What you see in the attached pix is $425 shipped or $250 shipped for just the manifold.

Please keep in mind; I have never installed this on any car so can't comment. I actually have a local MK3 customer who has tested with it and with his help we're actually building a kit: manifold; downpipe; wastegate; oil lines; clamps etc etc...but won't be ready till summer the earliest.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that a 1J/2J manifold. It looks like it wont fit a 7M but I love the Design.

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
George do you have similar 2JZ manifolds readily available?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
George, I can't see your attach pic in post #6. Says I'm not cool enough. Wanna see what comes with the $425. I contacted you when I first saw Will's and you quoted me this price also. I already have 2 manifolds so wasn't really wanting to drop another $400 on another manifold. But now I see the $250 for manifold only price. I'm willing to do that. I'm down with the group buy. Would love to replace my cheap eBay one.

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
George do you have similar 2JZ manifolds readily available?
Aaron...just found out:

1) Available Yes...wasn't' available before but they've just made it
2) Readily No...will take me a couple of months to get them

If you guys are seriously interested please PM me; I wasnt' going to order any of these as I had other stuff I wanted to invest in...but if you're interested I can get these.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
IDK..looks odd...will the DP clear the WG? does the DP go down b4 the WG at a 90 degree angle or does the DP go between the WG pipe and the mani flange where it bolts to the head? hard to tell with the above pic.

EDIT: the DP goes between the WG pipe and the flange where the mani bolts to the head. Refer to the above link post 32, 4th pic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts