Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Calling Raptor Racing.... Where are ya?

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  RaptorRacing 
#1 ·
I hear through the grape vine that you are the one making these? Dont see this in any of your catalogs so I figured that I would ask. I sent you an email on a couple other things but no reply.

Would like some Info please.

Robert

See less See more
#2 ·
Robert,

when did you sent this email? I have not received any email from you yet (that I know of)...sorry for making it seem like i didn't want to respond :(.

I don't readily stock these so didn't really want to advertise it. Are you looking for a 7M or 1J version. I'm 90% sure I'm out of stock on the 7M version but can double check my storage.

If its out of stock will take some time for me to get replacements; what sort of time frame were you looking at?

#3 ·
No Huge Hurry but one of the guys over on Supraforums posted a Pic of this up and said that you were the person to talk too about them. Im ofcourse looking for the 7M version as I hope it looks exactly like the Pic above. Do you remember what the Price on these are?

Also, I emailed you about 4 days ago in ref to camber Adjustment bracket and the front plate that covers the Intercooler. Its where the hood latch is and covers that entire area.

#4 ·
Robert...i hate to be a pain but can u please re-send the email. I checked my spam bin and nothing there either...i'm sure u got the right address but just incase: george@raptorracing.com.

I'm not 'in the office' so i'll get it in a few hours. I'll answer questions on the manifold and post the pix of the ones i have later tonight.

#6 ·
Auto part Automotive exhaust Automotive super charger part Exhaust manifold

Robert...sent you an email but just incase you don't have it: here is the unit I sell. What you see in the attached pix is $425 shipped or $250 shipped for just the manifold.

Please keep in mind; I have never installed this on any car so can't comment. I actually have a local MK3 customer who has tested with it and with his help we're actually building a kit: manifold; downpipe; wastegate; oil lines; clamps etc etc...but won't be ready till summer the earliest.

#18 ·
Aaron...just found out:

1) Available Yes...wasn't' available before but they've just made it
2) Readily No...will take me a couple of months to get them

If you guys are seriously interested please PM me; I wasnt' going to order any of these as I had other stuff I wanted to invest in...but if you're interested I can get these.

#17 ·
George, I can't see your attach pic in post #6. Says I'm not cool enough. Wanna see what comes with the $425. I contacted you when I first saw Will's and you quoted me this price also. I already have 2 manifolds so wasn't really wanting to drop another $400 on another manifold. But now I see the $250 for manifold only price. I'm willing to do that. I'm down with the group buy. Would love to replace my cheap eBay one.

#19 ·
IDK..looks odd...will the DP clear the WG? does the DP go down b4 the WG at a 90 degree angle or does the DP go between the WG pipe and the mani flange where it bolts to the head? hard to tell with the above pic.

EDIT: the DP goes between the WG pipe and the flange where the mani bolts to the head. Refer to the above link post 32, 4th pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.