Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is to much, i've never done this before, but i love the look of the stance cars have with a few negative camber points set...
im just wondering if any of you know a bit about camber adjustment to give me a few tips as of where to start, what not to do, etc...
i don't want my car's front end falling asleep on me, lol
ohh sorry i forgot to mention this is for drifting, i just don't want to mess around with anything extreme, just a little more something to add to my learning, thnx a lot! :D

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i figured i would have to buy some aftermarket suspension for such...
and NO, _HOT_M16, i will NOT buy a Civic, lol, the MKII blows any civic out of the water in "looking cool" and all it has to do is sit there in stock form, and i haven't seen a Civic yet that can beat a swapped 7MGTE Supra...
thanks for all the tips, and ya i don't do any of this unless i know i'm on a closed circuit, or late at night in the mall parking lot.
i've been driving race, drag, and auto-cross for a few years now, i've still got TONS to learn, but i love doing it, and i love putting challenges up for myself, to me drifting is one of those challenges i can't WAIT to conquer the basics in :D
all i've been doing lately is watching those older Option videos, they are amazing!
anyways thanks for the tips! :D
and believe me i don't call myself a drifter, i don't call myself a racer either, i just do what i enjoy and then go to work, lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.