Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually, I'm looking for supra ones because of the clocking difference that it will exhibit on the celica. I don't want too much camber, but I want the addition of caster. And getting plates that can adjust caster is just too expensive for me. So I'd like try out some supra ones and see how it works out in the end. If I don't like it I'll modify it so that it only adjusts caster. It will also be easier for me to mod the supra camber plates so that they adjust caster only rather than trying to modify celica camber plates since it'll require 90 degree rotation while the supra ones will only require about 30 degrees. I mean I may not to be mod them, but i'll eventually get what I want, lol =P

I have celica camber plates up for sale, but someone said they would buy them, but I don't know what's up with him. But yea. I actually want supra plates, call me weird, lol.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hello sir.

If you don't need them soon, I'm pulling my t3 camber plates off of the race car. My new MK2 will not have camber plates, so I'm parting out my setup.

PM me and we can work out something.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I still have the used set of Cusco cambers I purchased from another member here that I never used...

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
I still have the used set of Cusco cambers I purchased from another member here that I never used...
your PM box is full by the way. I tired to PM.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
your PM box is full by the way. I tired to PM.
And maybe next time you should also make your own WTB thread before stepping on someone else's neck. It's just a little passed messed up that the thread was started by someone else looking for a set and you are trying to buy them out from under him in his own WTB thread:SM130 (1):

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I like being a jerk what can I say?
Nothing really, we account for about 90% of the active people on the forum:eek4dance:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts