Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've sent countless emails requesting a refund and you said you would send it. After a few more emails for an update, no response. I prefer not to post threads like this on a public forum but I have nowhere else to turn to contact you. I waited over 2 months for the head gasket kit and downpipe so I could put my motor back together. I had to order the gasket kit from someone else as I needed to get my car back on the road. I'm out over $600 to you with nothing to show for it--that's a lot of money for me. Please, please send my refund...I've been as patient as I can be and I just want my money back.

As a reminder, my order was #2746 totaling $618.13 sent on July 20, 2009.

Previous thread asking for update: http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=50007

Thanks for your prompt response to this matter.

-Dan

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I replied to your email. I have not had any communication from you since 9/29.

In a twisted case of irony, the downpipe came in.

Emails go directly to my phone, so that is the best way to get a hold of me.

I want to get your money to you quickly, so we can move on.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have still not received my refund. You promised refund via paypal on 10/21. Sent follow-up emails asking for my refund on 10/23 and 10/27...still nothing.

Can I have my refund?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Robert--I haven't seen my Paypal refund yet? You responded when the CS.com moderator threatened to shut down your membership but nothing since...What's up? Words can't describe my frustration...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts