Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a rash of old classifieds getting bumped. Anything with no updates in say 3 months would probably be fine? Little warning at the bottom saying to PM the poster if they want to inquire. Maybe allow the original poster to bump their own old for sale threads to signify a car being back on the market or something?

Another option would be a popup saying "Original poster of this thread has not logged into the site in 9 months" or similar, as I know we have that info. Then an option saying are you sure you want to reply? Similar popup for all other sections would be nice as well, unless the thread has a reply within the last 90 days or whatever threshold deemed reasonable of course.

·
Premium Member
5,789 Posts
Classifieds? YES! Informational threads...NO. We need those.Some FAQ's are pretty old and useless.Discontinued parts from 4 years ago can go away.Our members that haven't signed in for over a year?Maybe they don't even own a Toyota,anymore.Gamble's post is about cleaning up some useless garbage.I agree.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean i think the posts should stay and be searchable, the data is always useful to someone. I just don't think we should be able to bump old threads to the top :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts