Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Car Show Trip on May 6th with my two MK2 Supras

185 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  pdupler
Took my silver '85 and red '86 Supras (along with my 2007 Honda S-2000) to the Magic Dragon Car Show at the Lake of the Ozarks (Lake Ozark, Missouri) on May 6th. Two friends helped me get the cars to the show that day. It was a blast to say the least. So many spectators at the event were excited to see not just one, but two old classic supras together. We sure stood out at a show full of American muscle cars. Looking forward to next year!
See less See more
Reactions: 3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I will have to bring Frankenstein next year. I will have more work done on him by then. I am working on him every chance I get.
See less See more
Nice clean pair, Mr ATR 👌
Great way to represent! I do one or two shows a month Spring and Fall. Our shows here in Fort Worth are mostly American muscle and hot rods too. Mostly I see the same cars over and over and over again, month after month. I tend to go more just to socialize with friends than to see the cars. I haven't gotten the Supra out to a show yet this season but it usually sees one or two events a year. Probably next month.

I too have a few cars that people find interesting so I rotate. That way I'm not taking the same car every month and help add a little variety. But the locals for the most part have already seen my Supra and I don't get many questions about it anymore. Last year I bought an old Lotus that's getting a lot of interest for now, but eventually everyone will have seen it multiple times too. I'm thinking about buying a trailer so that I can take my cars to shows further away. Spread them around, share with new people and maybe get to see some variety myself. Also, some of these small rural towns that have only one show a year to support their volunteer fire department or such put on a pretty cool event.
See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts