Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been working with a friend of mine who builds custom carbon fiber parts. He is an absolute artist with this stuff. Anyway we have made 3 carbon hoods for the celica supra and will be selling them on this site. I have pics, but can not figure out how to get them from my documents to the photobucket site. I can e-mail pics to anyone interested(maybe even post pics for me) thanks.
UPDATED AS OF 11-20-09--PICS UNDER HOOD AND ON VEH.

SALE PENDING:
JZAR

b.t.w.--thanks fanatic for posting the other pics

started mould for hatch--should have 1st rough within about 2-3 weeks

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
hhmmm... where in florida are you. may not have to ship one of those... ha. I may be interested depending on all details.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will be making more soon--if you want a custom hood(scoops, decals inlayed etc) let me know and I will try to get a price to you as quickly as possible

·
POTATO
17,256 Posts
pics or ban.

and where in Florida are you? How much?

use photobucket.com and

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as mentioned in 1st can not get pics to site--can email to someone and see if they can post them for me--$750.00 per hood not including shipping--can do custom orders if want--located in Stuart, Fl. 34997

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will have pics tonite--after 6:00 pm--florida 34997--$750.00 plus shippinng and handling per hood

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
use

imageshack.us. Then put the "direct link" inside the img brackets like this.

No account needed at imageshack.

I am also interested in one of these. Let me know the price.

AChan1986 at gmail dot com

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
someone who's received the pics via email, post em. Would be nice to see pictures of the underside of the hood, with close ups of the edges too.

·
POTATO
17,256 Posts
looks very nice up top

definitely need underside pics and would be helpful to see it on a mk2

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
ah good, made by someone who does know what they're doing. No major pulls and nice molded edges. Definitly need to see the underside and latches and all too.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts