Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Carlisle Import & Performance Show - Supra 40th anniversary feature year

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  suprarossa 
#1 ·
#2 ·
They looks A-MA-Z-ING !

Apparently, this Mk2 blue is a 'Greg' thing ! (Greg G too)

If you could do us a favor and show us a little bit more of each of them..... hum?

Please !

#6 ·
Some additional information I got today from talking to the show organizer.... They are not seeing the number of Supras they thought they would register for the outdoor judged or non-judged showfield. There will be separate parking JUST FOR SUPRAS in the Toyota section of the outdoor show, so unlike other large meets, you won't have to walk forever to find another owner to bench race with. We will all be together, so bring your shade, chairs, beverage of choice and let's overrun the place with Supras.

On the other hand, the indoor Invitational applications are pouring in. So far, they have chosen 2 Mk IV, 1 Mk II and 1 Mk I. No Mk IIIs yet due to the sheer volume of applications sent in. Because there will only be about 20 indoor invitations, I hope that those who don't get chosen for indoor will come join the Supra corral outdoors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.