Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
Auto Custom Carpets is probably the place to get it from. They make really nice products, I haven't tried their Mk2 carpets though.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Funny, is this just the season for interior renevation? (or is it just because I'm not the only one who can't afford a turbo right now)

Anywho, does anybody know about how many square feet of carpet are in a Mk II? I'm also planning on recarpeting, and might get... ahhh.... creative, so I wanted a base number to work with.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you might try autoupholsterykits.com too. complete kit for $129. and it looks pretty damn good

·
Registered
23 Posts
All the supra carpets I have seen start at 86, which I am assuming is the MKIII carpet. Should I be ordering the one that says "82-85 celica" for my mk2? Thanks in advance for any insight.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
from what I've seen on other boards with different cars, a lot of those replacement carpets from online come unformed - which means they basically fit like crap.

I *sort* of have a carpet for *sale* out of my '84 p-type. I haven't cleaned it yet, but a good vaccuum and shampoo and it might be decent. no holes that i can see, just dirty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts