Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a few Supras together for a tour to the Canepa sponsored Cars N Coffee on September 10.

http://canepa.com/

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
So how come the line up of heinous perpetrators aren't holding their identification for the public record? Me thinks that their parole officers would like to know the kind of characters (or the lack of) that they're associating with against the terms of their parole agreement.
Ok, yes, I should be in the line up too. The next time I get down that way for the vintage races at Laguna Seca which I missed this year, I'll have to make time to see Bruce's stunning collection. It's always a joy to see the particular cars he choose to bring and race every year. Every one is historically significant.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never seen a shop like it in my life. I think they could fabricate or restore anything. The paint shop is incredible. I didn't go through the guided tour, but the eye candy was just overload. The whole building was open for the event visitors. From their website you just have no real idea of what an amazing shop, showroom and museum Bruce has created. He has 85 employees, and I'm sure he employs the best in the business. The attention to detail, frame off restorations of the most exotic European and American models you can imagine. The shop is huge and spotless, as is their fab shop and paint shop.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Shops like that are a joy to visit. You can just "feel it", that all the guys working there are good, and are happy doing what they do. No rush, rush, rush like places that do collision and insurance work.

- Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts