Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting in my 83 mkII2JZ this morning, opened the garage only to see the lonely MKIV...I cannot keep the cat away from this car, opened the garage door, immediately the cat is running inside stoking it with its tail :zzzzz: WTF

I don't think there is a better look than the back of a MKIV

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Nice - it's like he knows which one is daddy's favorite :)

Show us some more old klunkers!

·
Registered
419 Posts
It's crazy you mention the back of and mk4 cause i was thinking to myself when was the last time i saw one? every time i can remember i would just think "the back on those cars are so sexy" lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
The MKIV definately has a sexy ass!

My cat jumps into my cargo area every time he gets the chance.

·
Registered
471 Posts
sameee

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Getting in my 83 mkII2JZ this morning, opened the garage only to see the lonely MKIV...I cannot keep the cat away from this car, opened the garage door, immediately the cat is running inside stoking it with its tail :zzzzz: WTF

I don't think there is a better look than the back of a MKIV

the only thing that would make this shot better is a bikini babe. :naughty:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Love the color ... your cat has good taste. I hope it's not leaving little scratches all over with it's dirty feet & claws though. I'd be assembling a cat A pult if that was the case. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
totally agree I have loved those cars since the day they came out in 93

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wondering who might notice that,,,,,this is a very long drawn out story with SupraStore.com and Mark Tozer <----an absolute scumbag in the industry of parts/accessories for supra cars...no words can express how I feel about them.....I was literally robbed by this company....oh, you hit a nerve bigtime......:32::32: I need to remove the turbo decal since I have no single turbo kit and less 2K...PAID 4k, GOT BACK 2k AFTER ONE YEAR OF BATTLING *i consider myself lucky to get a dime back*

might want to stay away from this one, or better yet....delete the thread moderator !!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, SEARCH FOR:

SUPRASTORE.COM SUCKS
PIECE OF CRAP SCAM ARTIST.... MARK TOZER .....

Suprastore.com scam

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
CAN'T REMEMBER

DID I MENTION THAT SUPRASTORE.COM SUCKS ???

MARK TOZER
IS A THIEF, MARK TOZER IS A SCUMBAG, LARGEST LOSER ON PLANET EARTH, POND SCUM, TWO TOWIN OFF ROADIN BUTT PIRATE FROM HELL, FAMILY WRECKING LOSER, CHEAT, RIP OFF ARTIST, SCAMMER....:mfinger::mfinger:

ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT:::::

KEYWORDS, MARK TOZER, SUPRASTORE.COM, SUPRA MK1V, TURD BURGLAR

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DID I MENTION THAT SUPRASTORE.COM SUCKS ??

Definition of Mark Tozer of Suprastore.com

1. turd burglar
When you finally find an empty public restroom for a dump so massive that it requires complete solitude for the deposit....and then someone walks in.(especially at your office/work place)
Just as I was about to 'release the beast', some turd buglar entered the bathroom causing my sphincter to snap shut!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts