Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15,062 Posts
supra83mkii said:
Thanks i already checked the fuses, the only one thats bad is the one that controls the clock, and the light on the ignition, and the little green light at the bottom of the steering wheel, i also removed the wiper fuse cuz my switch is bad, I ganna go to my stereo guys to see what the hell could be wrong hopefully is nothing bad, or im ganna be mad at my cd player
if the clock is off, the stereo will not come on. replace the cig fuse, and check the radio fuse in the drivers side kick panel.
william

· Registered
15,062 Posts
then i guess its wired up to all time power. everytime my clock goes off, so does the radio. id still check the gauge fuse as well.
william

· Registered
15,062 Posts
you could have accidentally blown a fuse in the proccess. the radio fuse and gauge and cig fuses are hard to get to in the drivers kick panel. i dont remember if the gauge and cig are the same fuse or not though. check the haynes. but there are at least 2 fuses in that kick panel and another on under the hood that affect the radio.
william

· Registered
15,062 Posts
well, as i recall its called the radio fuse. ill have to dig up the wiring diagram and check for you.
william

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.