Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just sold the car so I've got bits to offload. I also have some Alltrac parts off a 1992 if anyone would be interested.

1. Rear red bumper from I believe an 84 or 85 $150
9. 82-83 Igniter (19070-43060 Coil W/ Igniter). Unsure of function was pulled from a scrap car $40
10. Camber bolts $25
14. Bob's Celica Supra hatch decal $5
17. OEM Exhaust manifold $40

Located in East County San Diego. Prefer local pickup but if you wanna pay shipping, I need to find boxes and stuffs. Prices are net to me after shipping and PayPal fees.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
PM sent on the terra cotta.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Damn, looking for a front bumper. Thanks anyway
This one in PYP Chula Vista last week. I pulled the rear one that is black and better condition than my 85' white but the front looked good. If you want a text number for a puller that works there DM me. Good luck.
David
20210216_145006.jpg

Reactions: 84celisup

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
This one in PYP Chula Vista last week. I pulled the rear one that is black and better condition than my 85' white but the front looked good. If you want a text number for a puller that works there DM me. Good luck.
David
View attachment 16410 View attachment 16410
Nice TC. Anything interior wise that’s left? Floor mats, shift boot, arm rest?
Door handles and locks?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, those were sold. I thought I had edited the ad while at work but it didn't hold.

Everything sold has been removed.

However, I am possibly able to deliver the springs and dampers next Tuesday or Thursday as we are driving up for Firefall and returning those days if you can meet off the highway.

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Ryan, Thanks for the parts Sir!! Received them this morning!!

Reactions: d10de
1 - 20 of 25 Posts