Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 3/25/03 -
Some interesting stats for you guys to see:

Number of posts: 1708
Posts per day: 117.61
Number of topics: 247
Topics per day: 17.01
Number of users: 194
Users per day: 13.36
Board started: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:07 pm

Not too bad for a forum that's only 15 days old, founded on the love for a 20 year old Japanese sports car.

Congrats everyone on making an already great Mk2 Supra group even BETTER! :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Let me say that from a 'lack of moderation necessary' standpoint it's a fricking dream here. :popcorn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,634 Posts
Personally I dont really like it. It's harder for me to use. But I will go wherever the majority goes. I have similar complaints about this board that others had about yahoo so its a catch-22 I guess. E-Mail is just better for me I'm in front of a P.C. off and on for 8 or more hours a day, E-Mail comes in 2 or 3 at a time and I read it all. With this setup I dont have that luxury and I dont have the time to read through each and evey item in all the forums here.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,186 Posts
Hrm, what are the similarities between this and Yahoo?

You do not need to read through all the forums, you can look at all new posts by clicking here:



Have you used this feature yet?

I also sit in front of a PC all day. Its a matter of preference. :(

SupraWes said:
Personally I dont really like it. It's harder for me to use. But I will go wherever the majority goes. I have similar complaints about this board that others had about yahoo so its a catch-22 I guess. E-Mail is just better for me I'm in front of a P.C. off and on for 8 or more hours a day, E-Mail comes in 2 or 3 at a time and I read it all. With this setup I dont have that luxury and I dont have the time to read through each and evey item in all the forums here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SupraWes said:
Personally I dont really like it. It's harder for me to use. But I will go wherever the majority goes. I have similar complaints about this board that others had about yahoo so its a catch-22 I guess. E-Mail is just better for me I'm in front of a P.C. off and on for 8 or more hours a day, E-Mail comes in 2 or 3 at a time and I read it all. With this setup I dont have that luxury and I dont have the time to read through each and evey item in all the forums here.
Wes...Wes...Wes...

My post was to say "yay, the forum is doing well!" - I just wanted everybody to know that it appears to be going good...so far.

I realize that it's physically impossible to make everyone happy - but we are trying to make it smooth, functional and well organized. I don't know what more can be done. I'm sorry you're unhappy Wes. :? *sigh*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,634 Posts
PEACE

Calm down guys, its just my opinion I'm weird like that. I was just tring to show that It wasnt all roses. Yes I know about the view new posts link but it doesnt really do any good becasue you still have to look at all the replies you have already read, it only eliminates topics which do not have new replies which is pretty darn obvious anyway by just looking at the colors. Who knows maybe I will get used to it eventually.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Malloy said:
Hey, I never got a blow up doll!
Sure you didn't.

Don't play off the fact that you wore out the first one in order to get a free 2nd one. Sheesh. :roll:

:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quick said:
Malloy said:
Hey, I never got a blow up doll!
Sure you didn't.

Don't play off the fact that you wore out the first one in order to get a free 2nd one. Sheesh. :roll:

:wink:
*Heh heh* - get him Quick!
Time to go to jury duty...again. Bastaads.... :mad:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,186 Posts
I didnt have to send you the worn out one either...mmmmmkay?

quick said:
Malloy said:
Hey, I never got a blow up doll!
Sure you didn't.

Don't play off the fact that you wore out the first one in order to get a free 2nd one. Sheesh. :roll:

:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Malloy said:
I didnt have to send you the worn out one either...mmmmmkay?
Sshhh!

I sold that on ebay as "Malloy's Worn-Out Blow-Up Doll", btw.
I think I got like $0.33 for it! Woo-hoo!

:silly:

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,840 Posts
Blow up dolls,you sound like a bunch of old married guys :drinking: or you just have extremely bad luck with the ladies :rofl:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top