Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most obvious issue is that CelicaSupra.com is misspelled for this forum section as CelicaSurpa.com. Another issue with this section is that the post new thread button doesn't show up under this section(yes, I'm signed in). Also, I just noticed that smileys are not working.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
As a platinum supporter of the site, the ADs were to be removed. Can you please make sure that the advertisements have been removed for those that have paid for a platinum membership? Thank you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
As a platinum supporter of the site, the ADs were to be removed. Can you please make sure that the advertisements have been removed for those that have paid for a platinum membership? Thank you.
I hear ya. That is something the AG_Admin will have to address. It's their propriety code/products/plugins that they will have to configure.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
The Ads you're seeing are they attached to highlighted/underlined text? If so go here Edit Profile scroll to the bottom and select disable inserted links. Otherwise what ads are you seeing?
KN Community Support

·
Premium Member
5,561 Posts
I tried that and got this message:
"A required field called Additional Spam Check 1 is missing or has an invalid value."
But I am still getting ads also. As Platinum Supporters, part of the incentive for laying out the big bucks was that in addition to having more storage space for messages, we would not have the big ads taking up large portions of our screen. I still get big ads for Rabid Chimp and he's been gone for quite awhile now.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Can you please take a screenshot of the ads you're seeing?
KN

If they cant remove the ads along the top and sides, please refund my membership. Thank you for your help.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
I have notified the tech team about the Google ad issue and they will look into hiding them from platinum members.

Have a wonderful day!

~KM, community support

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
And can you PLEASE fix the title for this thread. It seems pretty disrespectful to keep the mispelled CelicaSurpa on the forum dedicated to the Mk2...

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Still need to remove RabidChimp from the 'Sponsors' side panel as well.
He closed up shop as of 12/31/13.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll ask the ad team to remove the it from the sponsors list.

And can you PLEASE fix the title for this thread. It seems pretty disrespectful to keep the mispelled CelicaSurpa on the forum dedicated to the Mk2...
I do apologize for that. The title has been adjusted.

Have a great day everyone!

~KM

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I hear ya. That is something the AG_Admin will have to address. It's their propriety code/products/plugins that they will have to configure.
I've also noticed some of their propriety code/products/plugins are so powerful that I cannot over-ride the pop-up pages when scrolling through the site or even go to my own profile without seeing a full page ad for the Vera Wang collection and it isn't in my browser settings. Even a refresh will bring up the same page over and over :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Is this on the computer/tablet/phone?

Would you be able to send us a screenshot and the script as well?

Lee

1 - 20 of 42 Posts