Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
stickers

I would like to get a pair of stickers, where do I send the money at?

·
Registered
66 Posts
USA celicasupra stickers

Mike,
Any chance the stickers can be reproduced like your flag-draped header? As a former SSG in the U.S. Army, I'd be proud to have these displayed on my car.
Thanks,
Rol
82p-6m

·
Registered
17 Posts
Supra mk2 meet in NJ

Sorry, I'm new to the site, but where and when is the Jersey meet happening? I'd Luv to come. :?:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Stickers

Hey Mike I got the stickers today thanks. I want to get some of the new ones so I will be sending you the cash and another label. Again thanks man.

·
Registered
178 Posts
are these the EXACT same size as the old ones you used to sell individually? I got mine a while back but it was just a single sticker.

I'm asking so if I buy a set of the new stickers I'm wondering if I could just put the right side sticker on and then have them both the same size, but if they are a different size than the old single ones I'll have to remove the old one to have them both the same size.l

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Supraa_luva said:
are these the EXACT same size as the old ones you used to sell individually? I got mine a while back but it was just a single sticker.

I'm asking so if I buy a set of the new stickers I'm wondering if I could just put the right side sticker on and then have them both the same size, but if they are a different size than the old single ones I'll have to remove the old one to have them both the same size.l
Same questions from me also. I must say that it's nice to be old school though and have them pointing opposite. Some of us liked being apart of the first order:wink:

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
me too me too!

will

·
Registered
26 Posts
queston

Are these stickers in the likeness on the celicasupra mk.II sprite on the top left of any page you access on the forum?
If they are, I'd like some silver ones... maybe they'll be for sale at tthe NW supra thingy?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
No... they won't be there.

PM 'Malloy' for information on potentially obtaining such stickers if the answer isn't in this thread.

HTH

1 - 20 of 39 Posts