Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PacNW Supra owners and enthusiasts,

It’s that time of year for us to get the tweaks finished to our cars and get together for the annual Centralia Meet and Greet. Last year's meet was awesome, and the sun was in full attendance. Here's a great opportunity to set the tone for this year's meet activity, so bring it! Bring your Supra, good-natured enthusiasm, and sunshine, but most of all, don't leave the loved ones behind. If you don't have a Supra, bring what you have...and most of all...have a great time!

What: Centralia Meet & Greet

When: Saturday, May 22nd 12pm-??? (Rain or Shine)

Where: Centralia Factory Outlet Mall, East parking lot (I-5 exit #82), Centralia, WA

Directions:Take I-5 to exit #82 (Centralia)
Head East from I-5 on Harrison Ave(for those heading Southbound turn left - If you are headed Northbound... turn right)
Turn right into the mall area just east of the highway
Locate the parking lot next to the Northbound exit ramp

Most caravans leave their respective meeting sites at 10am. Traditionally the SeaTac contingent meets at Northgate Mall, but I believe in years past they found a more suitable location in the Tacoma area, that offered better freeway access. The P-town crew will meet at the Gee Creek rest area north of Vancouver (exit 11), with plans to leave at 10:30 am for the drive north. This will be a rain or shine event! I look forward to seeing some people I already know as well as meeting some new people I didn’t know. If you’ve never been to a Centralia M&G before, here’s a chance to meet people from both the Seatac and Portland areas.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Thanks Mark, I agree with the later date that Michael helped get going (vice wet April). I'm scheduling a 2+ week trip in April/May so this really helps me with my plans. (PNW - ABQ - Hemet CA, Sacto, PNW)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Although it would be nice to see everyone at that meet, I (and a few others) will be busy with the organizing of the PacNW Supra Nationals. It will be a big meet this year! I will wait for you guys to show up there!!

Take care!
Duane

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I will put it on the calendar, and yes, last year was awesome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I will try to make it. Deadline for the swap to be done now.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Count me in!

Centrailia, huh? Sounds like we need a fun run just to get down there! Wonder if the "Celipra" would be up for it again....:naughty:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It's a VERY STRONG possibility that I'll be there! At the least I'll be bringing my cousin with me (used to drive my Supra in High School). At the most, his wife, my GF there too. I'm looking forward to meeting as many folks as possible!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Count me in!

Centrailia, huh? Sounds like we need a fun run just to get down there! Wonder if the "Celipra" would be up for it again....:naughty:
Ha ha, just saw this, we could make a pre-meet spot at Toys-R-Us again since you saw for the last meet, that it is easy to get in and out of and get on 512.

Also, better watch out, this year I have traction, and will have MegaSquirt up and running.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Booking the plane ticket tonight. Barring something coming up that week, I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
6,133 Posts
Ha ha, just saw this, we could make a pre-meet spot at Toys-R-Us again since you saw for the last meet, that it is easy to get in and out of and get on 512.

Also, better watch out, this year I have traction, and will have MegaSquirt up and running.
So, Its Vipers stead of Vettes? Or are we gonna give er a go? :zzzzz:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
So, Its Vipers stead of Vettes? Or are we gonna give er a go? :zzzzz:
The Vette was not my fault, who gets one and then does not open it up a little on the freeway? If he would have stepped on the gas at all, he would have made me look like I was sitting still.

I would race you, I know that hands down you will beat me unless if you miss a shift, but it would be fun to be around a car that will hand my butt to me.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The Vette was not my fault, who gets one and then does not open it up a little on the freeway? If he would have stepped on the gas at all, he would have made me look like I was sitting still.

I would race you, I know that hands down you will beat me unless if you miss a shift, but it would be fun to be around a car that will hand my butt to me.
how is that fiberglass hatch coming? I know, :sign_offt:

1 - 20 of 205 Posts