Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to bring attention to 2 particular build threads that I'm having a problem viewing, and wondering if I'm the only one having the problem. It's Ken Henderson's BELLA thread and George/Karaki's thread. I can only see the first page of either thread.

If I click on any of the page numbers to get to a particular page of the thread, I always get the first page. If I click on the "next page" or the "last page" icon, I still only get to see the first page. I can get to the last page only by clicking the "view latest post" icon.

Once on the last page, if I click on any page numbers to see any previous pages I can still only see the first page! There is NO WAY to see pages 2 through the second to last page. Weird problem, and it's only those two threads. Hope someone can fix it if it's a forum problem.

Thanks for all the work that goes into making this forum easy to navigate and keeping the spammers to a minimum. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Dan;

as a mod there is not much I can do but just a few quick questions:

Does it happen on every device you use or just one?
If you use just one device what is it? What version of OS? What Browser?
Do you know anyone else who lives in your area who can log into their account with your PC to see if it's a userID or device issue?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Something going on.
I go to the BELLA thread and it loads the most recent page.
When I go to page 1 of the thread & start to scroll down, my explorer crashes and closes out stating "celicasupra.com" is not available.
I tried this 3 times - all crashes.

I reopen explorer and go to the cs.com home page and then go to any other thread and everything is fine.

Hey Ripper - when is your next trip to the cities? I really could use your help on my 85.

PM or email me if you can.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried the ipad with Safari with no problems.

I'm using an HP PC with Windows 8 OS and Internet Explorer 10. I've heard there were problems with IE8. We wanted to install Firefox on this computer when we got it, but it wouldn't let us because of some administrator problem (we got the computer used). Explorer was working fine so we just left it.

I'll actually be going to the cities with my whole family on Tuesday (my 40th b-day) to the Mall of America. Kids have the week off of school, and I'm off work waiting for parts to arrive in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still having this problem, even with other threads now! "Point of No Return-Convertible Supra" and some meet threads like the April Food Lion auto show in N.C. (I like to see pics from all the gatherings that I can't go to).

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just tested all the threads mentioned here and did not have any issues. Using Win 8 and Chrome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts