Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there is a site out there but i cant find it does anybody have the link for the site thanks yall

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey if you are going to not be nice then just dont reply the pic wasnt needed 85sw i was only asking a question :splat: so thanks

·
Registered
796 Posts
how about asking a question the rest of the world can understand??? CF is what? Carbon Fibre? Cooling fins? Crow's foot? Chicken Feet? Cock Fight? Chrysler fender?WHAT???
This is exactly why you got the above posts! Generally, we are quite easy going here and answer most folks questions (if it hasn't already been answered already), but c'mon, don't make us guess at what info you're lookin' for...

·
Registered
999 Posts
nitiald said:
hey if you are going to not be nice then just dont reply the pic wasnt needed 85sw i was only asking a question :splat: so thanks
Oh, did those guys scare you? Don't mind them, they're gonna take you out to lunch and show you how to use the search function. And punctuation. It'll be fun, honest. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Flyin' Hawaiian said:
Chicken Feet? Cock Fight? Chrysler fender?
Chris...sometime the crap that comes out of your mouth (hands) is soooo frick'n funny, it has me floored for hours. Only you could so elequently portray our frustrastion in attempting to help this fine gentlemen...great post man. :woowoo:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am sorry it is my fault i should have been clearer and i know yall are nice you own a mk2. thank yall and sorry again

·
Registered
306 Posts
karaki said:
Flyin' Hawaiian said:
Chicken Feet? Cock Fight? Chrysler fender?
Chris...sometime the crap that comes out of your mouth (hands) is soooo frick'n funny, it has me floored for hours. Only you could so elequently portray our frustrastion in attempting to help this fine gentlemen...great post man. :woowoo:
mouths and hands if we're lucky..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts