Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Hey dudes,
There are going to be some MKIV guys meeting Saturday morning then head over to the track together. They will be meeting at:

Speed Innovations
313 Manor Ave
Concord, NC 28025

9:00am---yikes! :shock:

This shop is about 10 miles northwest of the track. Below are directions straight from Brad Mayo whom works at that shop and is always rebuilding a built-up MKIV. If everyone (or most) meets up before hand we should be able to all park together at the infield of the track also.

Directions from Brad himself:

<<<<<OK, here's how to get to the shop:

From I85 South:
Take exit 58 and go towards Concord.

Stay on that road(29/601) for a couple miles.

After you pass Kmart, Hollywood Video, and then a Dodge dealership on your right you're gonna come up to a light with KFC and Burgerking to your right and there will be a Food Lion straight ahead of you. Take a left there.

Stay straight on that road through the light with Walgreens on the corner.

Keep going through a couple lights till you pass Bi Lo on your left.

Take a left at the 1st light past Bi Lo and we're right there on the corner.

From I85 North
Take exit 49(speedway) and take a right off the exit.

Stay on that road till you come to the intersection right infront of the speedway. Go left at that light.

Stay on that road for a couple miles till you pass Jack in the Box, and the Honda dealership on your right.

Just past that you'll see Hardees and Bojangles with a light right infront of them. Take a right there.

That will put you on a road with McDonalds and Pizza Hut on the left. You'll come up to a light with Walgreens on the right. Take a right at that light.

Keep going through a couple lights till you pass Bi Lo on your left.

Take a left at the 1st light past Bi Lo and we're right there on the corner.

If ya'll have any trouble just call the shop 704-262-7948 or call my (Brad Mayo's) cell 865-405-1565. See ya'll Saturday >>>>

Or mapquest the address for street names and mileage.

Finding my Indian heritage and dancing to keep the sun-a-shinin'!
Scott

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.