Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

10$

Plays well. I was suprised. Single 4ohm voicecoil. Sounds good in a sealed box. This would be alright for someone after something small for car. You pay shipping.

PM, Email, Text, Call All good.

Garrette K.
[email protected]
5o9 947 42o3

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one huh......

Tuesday = garbage

I have way too much audio crap to store this.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I might take it...

when you gonna be up here next...

Shipping would make it not worth it to me...cause I will only be taking it to put in the parts shed with the rest of the audio stuff I have lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
got any car stereos going for cheap?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do ya need??? I have a few pairs of 6x9s, possibly a pair of 6.5s. a box for 1 sealed 10, a slot ported box for 2 10s (very nice box).......Random stuff...probably 40 feet of 4 gauge, 1/0 ground straps for battery.....lots of random car stereo things. No more amps or decks....I have a very nice set of 4channel RCAs to get rid of.

·
Registered
637 Posts
got any 4 inch speaker? need some for a 280z i just bought, also needed a deck but you said you have none :(

·
Registered
637 Posts
looks like am heading for the swapmeet than :(

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
craigslist for the win....its the new pawn shop for all the cheap stolen shit lol.
lol, Have actually recovered stolen items from CL.

I may craigslist it, maybe not. I am going to swap audio crap around in snow rig then get rid of the rest. My vehicles are set, really don't need to hoard anything.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
For sure.

This is getting old.... This is about 1/3 of random audio crap stored. I have 6 extra tower house speakers...4 are kenwood with 17" woofers (huge speakers) 2 are alpine which are about 3.5 feet tall....Bunch of car crap. Way too much.

Afterthought......These 6.5s actually mount flush into supra door. thats why I have extras. No pods needed. They sound nice. Eclipse series from a few years back.

BTW I have an assload of after market grills as well....Name your size.

·
Registered
637 Posts
^^^looks like you organized it for the pic? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts