Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
like the title says...... happen july 22 09 i flipped my blk 84 7mgte check out the new ride let me know what u guys think
i think a link would be helpful...
i poaked around in the pictures area, couldnt find it, lost intrest

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
why post about this twice?
if he slammed on the breaks does that mean you were riding his ass?
i had something similar happened to me, on my way back home from picking up my bro from college. a guy in a 08 jeep wrangler cuts me off, i get pissed and ride his ass , next thing you know he breaks, i slam on my breaks, rear wheels lock and i almost hit the sound barrier. now i know when that happens not to break just go straight into their ass. also learned that jeep drivers are assholes, no offense to anyone on the forum if you drive a jeep.:sarcasm:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
this could be avoided if you don't tail gate. and dont feed into childish games on the road. Not accusing you of doing this just saying.

·
Registered
456 Posts
wow worst thread ever...
only pics you got is one crappy low res one
and a super smallin

btw epic fail on linking to facebook or myspace.... open up a photobucket account, they even set you up with links with img tags to post pics.....

well now that you can fart without making a sound... how about we get this back on track?

post up pics of the new ride, and fill us in on the specs/plan for it
or else i think the mods might not consider this a project/build thread

BTW
im glad no one was hurt

damn slow sti drivers!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I never understood riding someone's ass while driving.... what the intention of doing? are you going to spear their car with yours? is the intention to make them lose control? ultimatly resulting in them getting hurt and putting other's at risk that had nothing to do with him cutting you off and also hurting yourself and whoever in the car with you. people shouldnt have to pay for other's mistakes or stupidity. If you wanted attention well here ya go.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts