Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I suspect a senior with nothing to do but complain about a little 6yo.. Makes me mad.. Cops bought a lemonade before they shut her down. That was cute,...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The neighbour should watch out. Things like that have a way of biting you in the A** :twisted:

·
Founding Member
6,423 Posts
Last Saturday I had great seats at the Texas Rangers game in the third row on the third base line near home plate. There was a group of about six kids behind us with two fathers who'd brought them all apparently in celebration of a birthday. The boys were doing an excellent job of heckling the Marlins batters as they warmed up, nothing out of line tho. We thought they were being well behaved and just having a good time. However, about the 5th inning the lady sitting next to us went and complained to an usher who came and threatend to move the boys if they didn't quiet down. We were all shocked! :shock: How dare she spoil these kids fun? Its a baseball game for crying out loud! :x Especially since they hadn't said a single foul word or anything that could remotely be offensive. :angel: AND considering it was the most effective the Rangers pitching had been in... well, a very long time. :eek:nfire:

Phil D.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:snipersm: --------------------------------------------------->the bitch that complained

Geeez what is the world coming to, I hate it when some low life has nothing better to than to pick on little kids :roll:

·
Registered
178 Posts
that is... I dunno. I can't even imagine the type of person who would make a formal complaint about a 6yr olds' lemonade stand. I mean really, to spoil the fun of a 6yr old who is just having some fun and making money in an honest way, didn't hurt anyone or anything at all. I feel sorry for the person who made that complaint, they must have no joy in life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts