Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by mechanic58

If you had followed my original suggestion and just sent me a PM, then I am sure I probably would have provided you with a picture. Alternitively - you could have also taken the time to look in the parts for sale section at one of the two threads I have there...and you could have found a picture of said horns all by yourself.

I gotta tell ya though, since having been poking around on this forum now for the past few weeks and having interfaced with a large number of the forum members, I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of you all are pretty much a bunch of dumb-asses. If you can't follow simple instructions like "Send me a PM", then you deserve all the misfortune that comes your way in my opinion.

Now, having said all that, you can forget about the horns because I now realize you're in Canada. I am not interested in sending anything to Canada. Its costly, its a pain in my ass and I really just don't like Canadians - period.

Good luck finding your horns.

My reply as follows...

Well you inbreed stupid redneck if you had learned to read iinstead of humping donkeys and followed MY original instructions you would of PM'ed me since I'm the one that started this post and NOT the other way around... And you had posted a picture not in my post but in YOUR for sale post waaaaay after this my post was started.

Now AFTER selling your crap to us we are dumbasses to you?... And this observation is by who, you a redneck moron that can’t follow my simple instructions, I rather be a brilliant Canadian than a stupid farmhand hick as you are!

BTW Your queer avatar says a lot about you...

**Don't believe me check it out for your self in the wanted section under looking for a set of 84/85 OEM horns.**

This idiot shoud be BANNED from here for his comments about our members

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I like our Canadian members. I'm also a redneck. There are many types of rednecks. I
could tell by the way Mr. MECHANIC58 spoke to one of the people in His forsale threads that he was a real asshole...I kinda liked the way he spoke..but he went a little
Over board with the Canadian stuff. He is right..there are alot of dumbasses on here and we are surrounded by them in everyday life. I just choose to ignore them. He just exercised his 1st amendment right. I vote no ban..I just can't wait to see what he says next!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Do yo want us to tell you that he was absolutely rude to you? Yes he was, but we also do not know what you said to him prior to what he said. You where more rude in your response, fueling the fire even further...

You guys have the problem, you guys need to figure it out on your own, don't try to split the forums by having members take sides, most of us here aren't eleventeen and don't do drama...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a heads up post, not a taking sides post and I'm not looking for "eleventeen" sympathy from anyone... Just follow the post on the bottom of my post, there was no other communications, that was it. I wouldnt buy nothing off of this guy, wait when the people who did buy stuff come back and dump on him too for ripping them off.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sniff..sniff...What exactly then do you wish to accomplish by posting this?Sounds like you need to reach down between your legs and make sure your nuts are still there.27 post count and you throw this kind of shit at us?Atleast have some sort of history here before you whine like a little girl to the forum members.I can't stop laughing...I think I just might buy the guy a beer.

Hillbilly would have been a better description any way!

·
Registered
535 Posts
To be honest I have delt with Matt aka mechanic58 was a straight up guy, sale went off with out a hitch replied to me emails and phone calls right away everything he sold me was perfect just as he had in his for sale thread and when I told him I needed this and that went out right away and took pics for me, so as far as begin an asshole he was far from it just a straight up guy just like anyone of us maybe you just rubbed him the wrong way. And as far as the redneck thing goes Like ihateu3 said you just added fuel to the fire don't cry and be a pussy about not getting what you want just except it and move on don't lash out at the guy because you did not get your horns just move on and leave it be......point here is just goto auto zone

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
we are all just one big family that love these cars and try to keep em alive and on the road. sucks you guys are having this argument. i just think you guys should just have some frosty pops and calm down and just get over it. and not throw gas on this little balm fire and make it into a huge forest fire. and i am canadian... and i enjoy everyones company no matter where they are from :) time to flush this thread..

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Dude cmon, I just read your prior post to mechanic58, and it was derogatory, even telling him you where pissed. I then checked to see the way you treated other people in your posts, goes a little something like this...

RUKIWEJ
Are the 2 horns in great shape can you post a pictures of them?
How much with shipping to Mississauga Ontario?

RUKIWEJ
No replys to any posts..... I guess thats it for this subject..

kicknsupra
sorry guys i have been super busy latey i am back and i have paypal i will try and respond to all the post just make offers on what you need i got to strip the rest of the car as much as i can in the next few weeks befor i take to the wreckers

RUKIWEJ
What about the 2 OEM horns I asked about?

RUKIWEJ
I guess he came to take a wrench to her and...... Just couldn’t do it, eh?

This guy has wasted almost 1500 people’s time on this broken promises part out.... I have Paypal too, ya know.

kicknsupra
"sorry when you say horns what do you mean?"

RUKIWEJ
"Well DUH! You don't know what a horn is... It's that thing that sits on your tricycle handlebar and makes a honking noise when you squeeze it.... Some even have a pink furlly ribbon with white polka dots around the end, and some are battery powerd [sic] and make a wribbit sound and light up a plastic frog on the top of it when you push the button.

And you actualy have and drive a car, thats realy scarry! [sic]
"

Nice way to introduce yourself to the forums, seems you are the one that needs to chill, it was a simple question that even included the words "sorry", but yet you responded with a douchebag comment, obviously you will be treated as you treat others, not a hard concept! I am surprised kicknsupra didn't start this thread about your attitude... Instead he responded like an adult without any name calling and just said "Nice GTFO" since you obviously offended him for no reason, which must have made you hate him more because your response to that was...

"Woooo, slang, wow a challenger! AFGO for this Vancouver buisness man....

Hey little boy did you find your rusty trike yet?

DILLIGAF whatever u say... Why don't u stop wasting peoples time and finally fill your orders and sell something.
"

You obviously attacked him, when he did not even insult you, but yet you start this thread calling for a ban on mechanic58? You kind of shot yourself on this one, I would have not even realized what kind of shit attitude you had until this thread, I for one will not even deal with you or your attitude, and if it was my thread you posted on, I would have told you to go play hide and go fuck yourself after a comment like that! These people don't even have to sell you a part if they don't want to, they can back out if they like! They are doing you a favor, and you act like its a legit business or something. Tell you what, before you go off on anybody again, or before you start a post like this, call the fucking better business bureau first and see if they give a fuck someone didn't get back to you in the time you expected for a part you haven't even purchased!!!!

You need to chill out, there's no need for it.... And without this forum or community, there is nothing for our cars... I cannot believe the way you have no respect for people around here, when owning a car like ours, they are your only option, its a PRIVILEGE to have this forum, and your about to burn bridges real quick...

Your attitude on these forums has not changed since 2007.... http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?32160-1983-1986-Supra-Parts-Toronto-Area!

Source quoted http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?63464-Parting-out-84-p-type/page6

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You guys gotta drop This silly stuff and move on. Life is not fair and people are different all over the world get used to it. Let's put our big person pants on and forget about it. If you don't like doing business with certain people then you should have gave that person a review in the buyer/seller section. Too call people out in a thread only point a finger's at you. And as some else already pointed out this not a good way to show who oh are to the forum. It's not a trashy,disrespecting,teenage Internet gangster forum.

·
Registered
412 Posts
*grabs nachos*
*NOM NOM NOM* LOL

To flip out for not having horns is insane. I've been waiting for a set of rear caliper brackets for almost 2 months now and I haven't flipped. For one why not get a set of aftermarket horns which personally sound better and are a sweet red color which would last alot longer than the stock. But what ever you tried to shoot the broken revolver but it just ended up blowing off your own hand.

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is sfs, but I feel the need to stand up for Mechanic58 because he went above and beyond with the stuff I bought from him. At no point was he ever an asshole. I call failed grill ! DUMB QUESTIONS = DUMB ANSWERS.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
RUKIWEJ, you are Ignorant. you should be banned from the CS forum.

people come to this forum to educate themselves and problem solve issues related to our beloved MK-II (Bows to MK-II's greatness)

you sound like you would fit in talking shit with the rice-burner civic crowd. GTFO of our forum and go find yourself a honda with a whale-tale. you are a picture perfect example of the Pain in the ASS idiots who ruin good forums.

if you dont want to deal with Stupid Shit than WHY are you on the INTERNET???

you Sir, are Ignorant.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts