Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,171 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Well...those weren't the two words that came to mind actually.
This thread took me back to Bob's rant on Canadians. I have nothing against them, just clicked in my head :)

As for this clown. I can think of quite a few words.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
*NOM NOM NOM* LOL

To flip out for not having horns is insane. I've been waiting for a set of rear caliper brackets for almost 2 months now and I haven't flipped. QUOTE]

About those brake parts you wanted sooo bad,,,
I've had them boxed and waiting for you.
You never said you had no money to pay for them.
I was going to ship them but I think I'll wait for payment.

I've been on this site a long time and I will admit I don't take shit from mouthy people.
I've got some good threads with bad things been said out there.
I'm now sorry about those but not for what I said...
Everyone has to remember these parts are used and will come up for sale as new or used.
Used will be in any condition. PIX are smart to see first and expect to pay up front.
Please continue.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
IMHO the OP was just as rude, if not more so, in his brilliant rant and immature response. That said, xenophobic comments made by some members, although revealing, def seems unreasonable esp considering our countries (and peoples) have more in common than we may care to admit and generally the cultural differences are based on history, education (or a lack of) and politics. I'd blame the gov't or border services before painting a whole population with the same brush...but to each his own, pass the popcorn eh?

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
^ good stuff :)

A few years ago I was driving down thru Chicago on I94, got off an interchange and ended up getting lost. Dumbass, I got out of the car and asked the boyz on the corner how to get back. They surrounded me. I figured that I was gonna get my azz handed to me right there and then, but the leader noticed my license plate and to my relief their tone changed...we had a laugh, they gave me directions and let me pass with a warning, don't come back into the hood!

In my exerience, whether at home or abroad, if you treat folks with decency and respect its generally reciprocated. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
after reading through three pages of posts, all I want to know is what 82 supra's licence plate says... Must be something both witty and clever. 50 extra bucks at the DMV....I think they payed for themselves.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Yes,I am an asshole. Pleased to meet another one. Let's party.
Beer,weed,and other wise. My comp is NOT happy.

·
Registered
459 Posts
ive been a member for a few years now and this is the very first time ive been in this section. its awful lame...but just being for real, RUKIWEJ, you need some help man. I hope you drive better than you open your mouth.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
ive been a member for a few years now and this is the very first time ive been in this section. its awful lame...but just being for real, RUKIWEJ, you need some help man. I hope you drive better than you open your mouth.
I believe this section is for Toyota owners to VENT and complain.Good job.
I also think that this a good section to let others know what fools they have been in the past,or yesterday.:32:

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
XXX 007 Ontario plate on an old hippie VW bus, young and crazy :screwy: *correction...maybe more than just a few years ago, lol.
License plate seen in California: IFUC1YB1. In Washington on an RX-7: FASRNU. If I have the $$ to get a (I'm proud of my self plate) it will be: PNXQRD. That's my bosses response to my question,"How do you spell exhaust?" I was 19. Yes,I WAS a hippie.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
I have to reduce expenses so I tried another beer or 2.

The first was Miller high life.Bad idea.

The second was Modelo in cans.Another bad idea.

Back to Sessions(Full Sail)
I'll see if this was a good choice.

Eye may have to go back to Beck's.

Large doseases may be required to acheive results.
The experiment continues.:naughty:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts