Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit the search button but couldn't really find anything that would help me anyways none of my gauges are working and I'd like to figure out why I think the cable is fucked up and I'd like to know how to fix it. Can you guys give me some tips on where to look and what to do so I can get my gauges working again. I'd appreciate it much.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you mean all of your guages (speed, tach, fuel, temp, oil, and volt) then I would think that you either have a bad fuse of you need to pull the cluster out and reconnect the wiring harness.

If some of your guages are sort of working, then please give some details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Square said:
If you mean all of your guages (speed, tach, fuel, temp, oil, and volt) then I would think that you either have a bad fuse of you need to pull the cluster out and reconnect the wiring harness.

If some of your guages are sort of working, then please give some details.
It's not a digital dash. Anyways the only gauge that is working is my Fuel gauge the other gauges aren't working. I'll check the fuses thanks for the ideas.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
All of the gauges in the cluster are supplied by a common fuse (15A gauge fuse). If only your fuel gauge works then you may have a bad connection on the back of the cluster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts