Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone chats in RabidChimp.com and if so, when is the best time to see people in there?

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
if i ever knew when people were in there id chat, what times are you normally on?

also, i occasionally set up a supra chat in msn.... only problem is you get the posers pretending to "own" mk4s... with "Quad t78s" in one case... oh yeah, that one put out 10000 horsepower or something stupid like that too, lol.

but yeah, enough about the msn entertainment, id like to set up a chat time on chimpchat, itd be nice to have some real time converstations :)

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm usually on religiously every night. Maybe we should PM people that are already in the forum and tell 'em to go chat. I dunno I hate to see a chat room wasted. As for the posers, just ask them what the first 7 digits are in there VIN#, if they can't come up w/ it in a few minutes, they're busted, or if the fake a VIN, they're busted. That's how I've caughta lot in the Car Chat room. I know a lot of my VIN by heart JT2MA67L9FO and whatever I can't remember, heh

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
im just gonna make a password and have it mkII or something...

but anyways, would you mind if i added you to messenger? perhaps when i get the net back up at home we can sit in chimp and blab while trying to recruit new people :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts