Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought Aaron could use some loving right about now.

Phil G copped a pair of Rabid Chimp OE-style Valve covers recently. They look freakin siicckk... I'll throw em on in the Spring after I do an entire engine detail on his rat.

Aaron, rock on with your hippy self!

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Saawheeeeeet

Can't wait to get these suckers on the motor. I shoulda got the wrinkle finish from the start rather than the smooth gloss ones that chimpy did for me bout 4 years ago.

·
Premium Member
6,133 Posts
Greg, helped a Forum member here with a Chimpy Powder Coated Intercooler Pipe + Intercooler Kit Install yesterday. 11 out of 10 on Fit and Finish. I will let owner of car post pics. The shiznit fersure. Bout the only kit I could see you using. Amazing tolerances/attention to detail. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Ahhah..sweet. Thanks for posting up, Greg. Wow, didn't know you guys were tackling the IC and pipe job yesterday, Mike. Can't wait to see pics.
-Aaron

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Looking really nice.

Aaron why are you no longer a vendor? I have only dealt with you once, Addco group buy and everything was better than flawless. One of the best transactions I've had.

·
Registered
915 Posts
You usually need to send him your dirty ones and he fixes them right up.

Really dresses up the engine bay!
nice looker!
where'd you get the intake kit, strut tower bar & header from?
looking for the same type parts (in red though)

What are they smokin' @ Doug Thorley??? $560 a header and it doesnt even fit a manual with a hydraulic clutch??? They list 82-85 as having a 7mge 2.8L

http://dougthorleyheaders.com/produ...SUPRA/sfID1/9/sfID2/35/sfID3/39/productID/935

1 - 10 of 10 Posts