Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
It's as simple as this. They are out to kill us.

·
Registered
58 Posts
holy crap....I agree.....they are so out to kill us all....it didn't even look like there was any kind of supporting frame around the roof....wtf!? The sad thing is that by 2015, half the people in this country will probably be driving one.....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would recommend flavored dashboards so you can get at least a little enjoyment out of kissing it. I would like a vanilla mocha one if they are out there. :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
^:laugh:

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Crumbled like a fortune cookie - WTF

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
Crumbled like a fortune cookie - WTF
Thanks. I needed a laugh just then.

But its unfortunate that we increasingly rely upon China to manufacture virtually all of our consumer goods. Wonder if the new Chinese cars will be sold at Walmart and Sams.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts

But its unfortunate that we increasingly rely upon China to manufacture virtually all of our consumer goods. Wonder if the new Chinese cars will be sold at Walmart and Sams.
JAJAJA ..+1.

damn and all that damage at 40 mph !!!! no freaking way ill sit in any chinese car like that. :ugh:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
348 Posts
The sad thing is that by 2015, half the people in this country will probably be driving one.....
I seriously doubt that they will live long enough to acheive such a percentage!

Send these links to everyone you know!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Jajaja

ANd they will at half price after six months

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
dont worry about it, those cars would bounce right off a mkii

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol they really really would

the shell on our cars is made really tuff

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
^^ Well the difference between size and weight for both of those cars differ greatly...

After seeing all of this, I'm curious to see how our cars would do by today's standards...

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts