Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your Christmas tree on top of your toyota::::.....sorry, no supra content!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
wow, beautiful fj...

end thread jack

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nobody with trees up top, I don't believe it ???

Thx for the kind word 85 midnightsupra !!

:gheyRC:FJ ? whats an FJ ?? those are those new bulbous looking things that retro grannies drive around in, and don't wave....:laugh:

wow, beautiful fj...

end thread jack

·
Registered
970 Posts
Aw snap now I'm going to have to throw a tree on top of my pop's land cruiser to fit the bill. Yours really is nice CelSup. I keep telling my dad we should drop a 7m into her, make it really run well. :)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have a full Thule rack set for the MK II Supras (very fine adjustment so the 82-4 sunshade on the hatch doesn't hit it). I have the bike attachments and cargo rack, and have carried a few trees on top of a supra. Never thought to take a pic.

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Post up your Christmas tree on top of your toyota::::.....sorry, no supra content!

That sorta thing is highly illegal in most places without a wilding permit.

Should buy one from a grower and help the economy rather than take small toll on local forests. Nice fj btw.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
That sorta thing is highly illegal in most places without a wilding permit.

Should buy one from a grower and help the economy rather than take small toll on local forests. Nice fj btw.
Today I passed 2 Christmas Tree lots with signs in a Cyrillic script (one in Tacoma, one in Federal Way). They both had the same stuff (that I don't understand). One was at Pac Hwy just N of 348th.

A forestry permit for a tree is $10 around here (Olympic NF), readily available. Oops, I was wrong, $5.

Or pay $50 for a tree raised a mile away in Shelton, WA. Plus if you have kids the "thrill" of cutting your own tree, as opposed to meat in a Styrofoam container tree.

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Today I passed 2 Christmas Tree lots with signs in a Cyrillic script (one in Tacoma, one in Federal Way). They both had the same stuff (that I don't understand). One was at Pac Hwy just N of 348th.

A forestry permit for a tree is $10 around here (Olympic NF), readily available. Oops, I was wrong, $5.

Or pay $50 for a tree raised a mile away in Shelton, WA. Plus if you have kids the "thrill" of cutting your own tree, as opposed to meat in a Styrofoam container tree.
I have plastic one. I know what goes into growing one of these. It's like a pet and i don't have the heart to cut one down. lol

You won't find Fraser, Balsam, Noble, Norman, or whatever fir else grows well in western WA in the Olympic NF. There you stuck with coastal douglas fir, Sitka spruce and Pacific silver fir's - which are beautiful but make lousy christmas trees. Growers are the only way I'd buy one. Trust me, the work that goes into a well shapped tree of 12-15 years for $70-100 is a bargan..

Fuk i'm gonna get flammed.:laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts