Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want anyone that has a clean MKII to post their pictures so that all the people trying to restore their MKII can see what works and what looks good. I want this thread to also give people something to strive for and look forward to when they finish their projects. :) This will benifit me and all the project beginers.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Just do a search for photos of Greg G's car!

Actually, there are a number of very clean low mileage cars on here in different threads.
Do you want to use the photos as a guide to restoration? Like: "This is how it was and should be."?

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Paul in NJ has the nicest, most original car in the history of the forum. We need updated pics of it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just hoping to have a thread with nice pictures on it so that we could admire peoples work and also see what people have done to their cars to get an idea of what we would like to do on our own.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is that the red '84? Which car, and where can we see photos???!!! :)

Yep, that is the one. I have seen it at the NE meets. You really need to get yours out there side by side someday! That would be quite a sight. Of course, there is always another SDR at the meets that will give anyone a run for their money.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
..and there is a black 82 in Florida somewhere too
plus Don C in NJ also..
just too lazy to find threads..

·
Registered
8,519 Posts