161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Damn those look good!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Any chance of having the rear 1/4 markers reproduced in clear? If so I'd be interested in a clear front and rear set for a '82.
clear 1/4 markers would be sexual.

came 2 days ago. installed today:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Wow that looks goooooood, very clean.

I've got 1 set of rear quarters, but I'd need two of them to put these into production. When the lenses are cemented to the housings like they are, I typically have to butcher the housings on set to get a perfect set of lenses to make molds from, and then butcher the lenses on the other set to get a perfect set of housings. I've been waiting for another Supra to come into the U-Pull yard so I can steal a set off it. These would be up in the 80-90$ range if I did them. If it were lenses only they'd be around $40ish, but reusing these old housings when they are chemically cemented to the lenses is a real headache that most people don't want. Its nothing like seperating these front turn signals.

Thanks to Tanya btw for the cool sig photo. I finally got around to uploading it this morning.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I got my lenses the other day. I ordered the smoke ones. I wasnt very happy with them at first because they didn't seem very smokey. After installing the lenses into the housings, I changed my mind. They look great! Can't wait to install these.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
I got my lenses the other day. I ordered the smoke ones. I wasnt very happy with them at first because they didn't seem very smokey. After installing the lenses into the housings, I changed my mind. They look great! Can't wait to install these.
You had men worried for a minute. Glad you like them after all. I don't make them terribly dark for that reason, and jet black smoked lenses tend so show road wear and scratches much easier than medium tinted lenses.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Okay, finally got my vendor status taken care of. On that note, I've got three more sets of imperfect Euro style front turn signals that are available for immediate purchase.

First up, I have two sets of Light Smoked Amber turn signals. These are in great condition, there is no actual defect in them. I just had a customer who wanted smoked amber, and thought these were a bit too light. The second picture shows them next to a smoked amber lens. I paid to have them returned and now they are for sale along with another set I had made and in stock. These are $75 each plus shipping ( $16 to the US, $13 in Canada ).

Next up we have a set of smoked amber turn signals. I cast these for a customer a couple days ago and then noticed a couple tiny metal flakes in the resin after buffing them up. I looked hard while photographing these and managed to find one of them again, which you can see in the second picture. I only have one set of these and they are $70 plus shipping as well.

EDIT: One set of light smoked amber sold, I've still got one more of those and the set of smoked amber for sale.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts