Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys if your interested in a set of 84/85/86 turn signals or replacement heat vents message me, ill be taking orders for a couple weeks and making only what is ordered as i can only spend so much time on a project,

Lenses color options clear/yellow/smoked - $120 pair
Automotive lighting Light Auto part Automotive exterior Yellow

Replacement vents - $85 pair (Not cheap 3D printed versions these take 11+hrs to make set)
Automotive exterior Window

if any questions ask, Thnx,

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok guys if your interested in a set of 84/85/86 turn signals or replacement heat vents message me, ill be taking orders for a couple weeks and making only what is ordered as i can only spend so much time on a project,

View attachment 15884 View attachment 15884
Replacement vents - $85 pair (Not cheap 3D printed versions these take 11+hrs to make set)
View attachment 15885 View attachment 15885
I’ll take a set of clear and a set of smoked

·
Registered
41 Posts

View attachment 15884 View attachment 15884
View attachment 15885 View attachment 15885
How can I order the heat vents?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I just received 2 sets of dashboard defrost vents from BILLY_GTS and am very pleased.

The surface finish is much better than others I have seen in the past.

Rectangle Wood Gas Bumper Hardwood

Hood Rectangle Camera accessory Grille Bumper

Floor Wood Gas Flooring Rectangle

They come in the natural finish material laid down by an SLA (Stereo LithogrAphy) printer which gives a finer appearance than that laid down by a DLP (Digital Light Processing) printer. My limited understanding of these two technologies is that the SLA printer cures the resin with a laser instantly, whereas an DLP printer cures a layer with UV light. The fact that it takes longer for a DLP printer to cure ensures that the layer bond together with more strength. The instant cure of the SLA printer however, gives a more accurate finish.

I don't think that the strength of the vent is a major issue, but being on the dashboard, the surface finish sure does!

I am going to have the parts primed and painted to the desired colour. I don't know if this will protect the resin from sunlight decomposition, but I would imagine it should help preserve it. Time will tell.

Dale

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just received 2 sets of dashboard defrost vents from BILLY_GTS and am very pleased.

The surface finish is much better than others I have seen in the past.

View attachment 18920

View attachment 18921

View attachment 18922

They come in the natural finish material laid down by an SLA (Stereo LithogrAphy) printer which gives a finer appearance than that laid down by a DLP (Digital Light Processing) printer. My limited understanding of these two technologies is that the SLA printer cures the resin with a laser instantly, whereas an DLP printer cures a layer with UV light. The fact that it takes longer for a DLP printer to cure ensures that the layer bond together with more strength. The instant cure of the SLA printer however, gives a more accurate finish.

I don't think that the strength of the vent is a major issue, but being on the dashboard, the surface finish sure does!

I am going to have the parts primed and painted to the desired colour. I don't know if this will protect the resin from sunlight decomposition, but I would imagine it should help preserve it. Time will tell.

Dale
Great post :) I am working on something to make other things available to ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts