Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
441 - 460 of 470 Posts
I was wondering if there would ever be a chance of doing another buy on these. I have one on Athena but my other Supras are wanting.

Hahaha..you REALLY don't want these made by the original guy. GREAT guy but fell short on shipping out many of them, I paid for at least 3 and got nothing. I've always wanted to get them done but I really don't like design of this one so duplicating it wasn't a huge priority for me. I have the contacts to get this done but just haven't had a chance to really look into it.

Hahaha..you REALLY don't want these made by the original guy. GREAT guy but fell short on shipping out many of them, I paid for at least 3 and got nothing. I've always wanted to get them done but I really don't like design of this one so duplicating it wasn't a huge priority for me. I have the contacts to get this done but just haven't had a chance to really look into it.
My bad, who made the last run of header panels? Because thats who I got mine from, he did a good job as far as I was tracking on shipping etc.

I'd be willing to buy if sold in the $30-35 range; no way in hell I'd pay $75 though, but I'm not hugely interested either.

Just a suggestion if made: perhaps making it in two pieces would save a lot on shipping and potential bending during shipment? Wouldn't change the design much considering there has to be a large hole in the center in comparison to the depth of the piece.

They are on eBay. The link is a few posts up. I just got one myself. It took way too long for the seller to ship but his communication was top notch. I do think it is a bit over priced considering it is an unfinished piece of aluminum. But where the hell else are you gonna get one?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I run a cnc laser at a machine shop. I could cut these out. I'll see if I can borrow one to get the dimensions.

I don't see why we can't do a group buy. I'll get ahold of Chimpy & George to see about securing a larger order to reduce price per unit.

Rusty via Tapatalk.

I've got one from the GB, just sitting in the barn...

I run a cnc laser at a machine shop. I could cut these out. I'll see if I can borrow one to get the dimensions.

I don't see why we can't do a group buy. I'll get a hold of Chimpy & George to see about securing a larger order to reduce price per unit.

Rusty via Tapatalk.
I'd be game for this but I wasn't a huge fan of the design of the first one so I'd like to suggest some changes. If you need vendor support on this fire me off an email to get the dialogue going...that is unless you've already contacted Aaron and if so no worries.

441 - 460 of 470 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.