Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 100 of 470 Posts

·
3,283 Posts
Dangerous Ken said:
I think I'll have mike webber powder one of my four.
So mike, let me know how many are going to va so I could send barry the right shipping.

Ken
That would be 1 so far. [edit] there's a box coming your way today too Ken. :D and it's not flowers. lol. [/edit]

I also have the facilities to polish alum and powder coat it clear as well if anyone is interested.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
8,229 Posts
Just sent over the paypal for 1 AL one + the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Aaron Ingles

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
MWebber said:
That would be 1 so far. [edit] there's a box coming your way today too Ken. :D and it's not flowers. lol. [/edit]

I also have the facilities to polish alum and powder coat it clear as well if anyone is interested.

Mike
Ok, well barry is shipping me 2 to CO so I'll probably have the other two sent to you. One to polish and powder clear and one to powder a color.

Thanks, now I got some sort of idea of what to ship where so I can pay the right amount.

Ken

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
ill quote for shipping later tonite ken, if thats ok with you, at work right now, gotta sort of behave.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Ok by me Barry. I hoped I could stall payment because of your lack of response, but damn, you are on top of this one!

Supra_devil stated "I nominate barry for biggest, and quickest GB in the history of this forum. i can't think of any others that beat him."

I don't understand this reasoning. It's not a 'competiton' among Group Buy Coordinators. It's just time the Coordinator has to volunteer for the cs community.

Obviously Barry has and is putting in a lot of time doing this in a short period of time. This works great for this product because Barry is the Fabricator, Packer, and Shipper, and wants to get this out of his hair asap. Other Group Buys, like the short shifter one, is basically a 'quantity discount' buy, requireing No Fabrication, Packaging, and Shipping time on the Coordinators part.

So there is no 'beating' other group buys and no comparison; there is no real benefit to quickness when most of the other group buys the quickness is out of the control of the coordinator.

All I could say is thanks Barry for keeping so many WHINERS happy :D

Ken

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts
supra_toy said:
Would you be willing to sed me one with the other items you have for me. I finally got the cash and could paypal it to you soon as you want ( the fan shroud the door pannel and Al rad cap)

LMK

Paypal'ed the $31 aready

will
Sounds good to me. Barry, sounds like that will be 3 aluminum panels sent my way, what do you want for shipping?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
MWebber said:

Mike
All of a sudden I'm chopped liver cause I won't let you stay in Joe's guest room? :badger: I was the first one to bring to your attention about sending you mine! :nono:

Barry, let me know what to paypal to you for Webers addy and you'll have it tomorrow morning.

Mike, we'll talk and I'm still thinking about what I want done to mine and how much you're going to charge. :D

·
3,283 Posts
Muchbzy said:
All of a sudden I'm chopped liver cause I won't let you stay in Joe's guest room? :badger: I was the first one to bring to your attention about sending you mine! :nono:

Barry, let me know what to paypal to you for Webers addy and you'll have it tomorrow morning.

Mike, we'll talk and I'm still thinking about what I want done to mine and how much you're going to charge. :D
yeah, you did, but you kept telling me you weren't sure what you wanted to do.

hmm... what to charge.... do I get the guest bedroom or not? lol

Mike

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Dangerous Ken said:
Supra_devil stated "I nominate barry for biggest, and quickest GB in the history of this forum. i can't think of any others that beat him."

I don't understand this reasoning. It's not a 'competiton' among Group Buy Coordinators. It's just time the Coordinator has to volunteer for the cs community.

Obviously Barry has and is putting in a lot of time doing this in a short period of time. This works great for this product because Barry is the Fabricator, Packer, and Shipper, and wants to get this out of his hair asap. Other Group Buys, like the short shifter one, is basically a 'quantity discount' buy, requireing No Fabrication, Packaging, and Shipping time on the Coordinators part.

So there is no 'beating' other group buys and no comparison; there is no real benefit to quickness when most of the other group buys the quickness is out of the control of the coordinator.

All I could say is thanks Barry for keeping so many WHINERS happy :D

Ken

I was being funny........ Most of the time i'm a smart ass, i guess some people can't tell.

Also i was helping with the panels today, they look nice. Hopefully i will have mine mounted before the end of the weekend. I'm lazy and have a bunch of bead blasting to do and other stuff to do before i worry about the install of the panel.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Dogstar,
I noticed you updated the original thread and didn't include my payment for the two Aluminum panels. Can you check and make the corrections. I just don't want to be forgotten. This GB is unreal.

Carlos,
AKA Supra C

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
ok... lets see if i can get all these in order.

Ken, no hurry.

Seamus, quote later tonight, can you PM your postal code for a more accurate quote?

Charles, ill send yours with Kens, it thats alright with you?

Dave, got it, thanks.

Carlos, thanks for the reminder... im also keeping a list at home, which is actually More up to date, but ill correct the first page as well.

ok... on with the general business.

PANELS CUT TODAY!

ive got 35 of them sitting in my trunk right now, all shiny and aluminumy.
im trying to coordinate names and addresses, write up packing stickers and so on.
also making sure my packing method will work... im gonna package one, beat it like a red headed step child, and unwrap it.
assuming it lives, it should be good enough to survive the mail :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Barry,

Don't know if you caught my post. Would you please include me for two (2) aluminum to zip 70503. Let me know total charges asap. Thanks.

Robert B. Sawvel

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Robert, two panels to louisiana is quoting $18 dollars for shipping.
hopefully the service down there isnt too delayed.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
i wouldnt mind the powder coating, if i knew how much it would cost including the shipping to him, plus the reshipping to me. and could see a finished product

·
Registered
385 Posts
Barry, Could I jump in for Two in Aluminum.
Shipped to S.C. zip code 29642

I will paypal you with total payment, don't want to shortchange ya.
Excellent job on keeping all of this straight. This is one fast group buy.

81 - 100 of 470 Posts